Saturday 18 February 2017

37/52

I'm running late with this, but as I mentioned the last few weeks have been pretty hectic. The day I took this photograph Elroy was 23 months. So crazy, so close to two. I think he has found the change in circumstances at home challenging, day sleeps have been problematic, the builders are noisy and right outside his bedroom window, so we have moved is cot into our bedroom on a few occasions, mostly it has worked but not this week. He also refuses to sleep when he is at daycare, I don't think he is dropping them or is ready but it has made life that much more challenging. He is also using 'no' at lot and getting upset/having mini tantrums when he doesn't get exactly what he wants. I am having to remind myself that this is just a stage and that he is learning what the rules and boundaries are.

No comments: