Friday 26 August 2016

Friday

Lately life has felt like it has been on fast forward, so many things happening and not much time to stop, slow down and take it in. Which is probably why I am now suffering from a cold, only a week after I got over a sinus infection. My body is telling me I need a break. Fortunately my Doctor gave me a few days off work this week and I even slept most of the morning yesterday, such a luxury (Elroy went to daycare).

Aside from being sick, I've been making the most of the downtime, researching kitchen and bathroom fittings, watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, I read The Girl on the Train, and got my mum a fancy balloon for her birthday. We don't have any real plans for the weekend, but I think the spring weather will in full force, so maybe a nice long walk and lunch out one day.

No comments: