Wednesday 6 July 2016

the weekend

A few weeks back I started working three days, and it's funny how adding just one extra day of work really threw the balance out. I've struggled with it, not from a work perspective - that's easier now, but at home and with Elroy. I miss him a lot, and he took a little while to adjust, and so was cranky and pushing boundaries with me when I was home. I think we are on the other side of that now and working out this new routine. However I was tired from it all and so last weekend we played tourists at home. We went out for an early dinner on friday night, took a drive on saturday to the Tasman Peninsula and explored, saw an amazing sea eagle (I think that's what it was), soaked up the fresh air and then on sunday went out for breakfast and hung out. Just what I needed basically.

No comments: