Friday 6 May 2016

friday

Some photo's from yesterday when the sun came out briefly. I love our little house but I really wish we had just a little more natural light.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, mother's day is one of my favourite days, and I've been menu planning for the lunch I make for my mum every year. So far I'm thinking little passionfruit curd meringue tarts, berry butterfly cakes, chicken sandwiches (with home made bread) and some other savoury option. Let's see how much time I actually get to do it all! I think we might go for breakfast tomorrow morning, pick up some flowers from the market, and we might watch the last episode of Master of None (the second last episode was so so good, it will be sad when it is finished), get a good walk in and play some records (Matt gave me Gorillaz for my birthday and it needs a loud spin!).

No comments: