Thursday 4 February 2016

Inspired by: children and Matisse

Way way back I thought I would do a more regular post series with things that inspired me, and true to form I did one post! Lately there have been a few things I've come across that I want to remember, and not just pin, so to start a beautiful idea from Playful Learning, Matisse-inspired cut outs with children. So very beautiful and a wonderful way to start to teach children about art. I can remember spending so much time in the art room at school looking at all the art books and feeling inspired by colours (because my brain seems to work that way) and different artists. The Matisse cut outs where definitely something I gravitated towards, that and Rousseau's jungle paintings. I really can't wait to start doing some art and craft with Elroy!

No comments: