Wednesday 11 November 2015

Seven things: blush and ochre (and a few shades in between)



1.  Bobo Choses tote bag 2.  Fictional Objects toffee tictac and blush shapes doona cover  3.  Citta Design sahara cushion cover  4. Kip and Co throw 5. Country Road sandals 6.  Blu Dot lounge chair 7.  Olive and Joy journal

I seem to have a thing for the 'blush pink and ochre' colour scheme at the moment, I think it was my trip to COS a month or so back that started it, when I purchased a very soft blush/nude leather tote. It was hanging on my bedroom door handle with the Bobo tote above (which I tend to carry baby bits and pieces around in) and the colours together just looked so lovely. Then Fictional Objects came out with their new range and I kind of had to have that doona cover, so now it is definitely a thing!! I really really want to buy that Citta cushion but my paid maternity leave is about to end (boo, good timing just before Christmas....) and I wonder if that is just taking it all too far. Will I be over it all in a few weeks? I thought perhaps I might satisfy this need by coming up with a screen print using those colours, so that might be a better option.

No comments: