Tuesday 29 September 2015

17/52

I took this photograph on Sunday, Matt had taken Elroy with him to do the grocery shopping (and I had a lovely 30 minutes home alone). When they got back Elroy was playing on the floor while we put the groceries away, and I turned to see this. He had been on all fours, and I knew it wouldn't be long before he worked out how to sit because he had his legs in roughly the right place. But to turn around and see him sitting there and looking so pleased with himself! Proud mother moment! I grabbed the camera and took a few shots.

There is so much happening with Elroy at the moment, he is pretty much crawling and constantly moving, I am almost certain there are two teeth about to come up and he is rather disinterested in food. It's been a bit of a roller coaster, he is lovely and has such a good nature and temperament, but at the same time it is tiring and I am tired. I'm also very much an introvert who needs time alone to recharge and just be me, something that isn't always easy to achieve. I guess it is always going to be a juggle to fit everything in.

Linking in with Jodi's 52 Project

No comments: