Wednesday 5 August 2015

Bits and Pieces

* I keep seeing references to this book, the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And while I haven't read it, I am definitely in the mood for de-cluttering. I have too much stuff, mostly bowls (!) and craft bits and pieces that I hardly use, so I'm planning on making a very concerted effort over the next week or so to  do some serious culling. Pre spring spring cleaning. It's a thing!
* Obus socks rock
* I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and for Elroy and I to spend some time outside, so he can feel grass and sand - it's going to get messy isn't it.
* I love when the hellebores flower, but sadly I think Matt is allergic, I had to throw the bunch I had picked out.
* I thought this article was really interesting. As an introvert myself, who has at times suffered because my quietness has been misunderstood, I like to hope there will be a shift towards appreciating this quality in people. (Via A Cup of Jo)
* I really like the new Tame Impala album
* this documentary sounds really interesting

1 comment:

sonya said...

The Wolfpack is excellent and far more uplifting and complicated than I was expecting having seen the trailer! I hope it makes it to Tassie.