Monday 8 June 2015

1/52

I have been a little slow in deciding whether to do the 52 weeks project organised by Jodi, (Elroy is almost 13 weeks now) because it's a big commitment, but I think it will be good for me to make sure I do get the camera out at least once a week.

This week, Elroy had his first road trip to the beach (Marion Bay) the experience was mixed, he's not a big lover of the ergo carrier, but we had a lovely feed with the most amazing view. Beaches are such wonderful places even in winter. After the beach we hit up the Dunalley fish market. I took lots of photographs but I like this one, his little raised eyebrows and Matt giving him a little kiss.

2 comments:

miranda said...

Welcome to the 52 project! I started my first '52' when my son was a couple of months old. It may seem like a big commitment, but it is so lovely looking back at those photos - they change so much in that first year.

Some weeks you will be lucky to have even one half-decent photo, but post it anyway :)

Good luck!

dear olive said...

Yes, it's a lovely one. I fell off the 52 bandwagon a bit after C was born, but it's a shame, because it is such a cool series to end up with. Kellie xx